Thursday, September 22, 2011

Discovering Hidden Treasures - Dan Thompson

discovering hidden treasures - dan thompson
discovering hidden treasures - dan thompson

We live in a new financial world where much has changed, yet most advisors are still peddling the same old stuff. They preach asset allocation, diversification, risk-tolerance, and all the other buzz words of traditional methods that frankly are NOT working. People are postponing retirement, or having to live on much less than they had anticipated. The stock market and real estate have changed dramatically. It’s time to assess what you are doing.
Inside this book you will learn about hidden treasures of knowledge which will help you see how to create, retain, and transfer wealth. There are methods and strategies not often taught in the financial community, but can assist the business owner in handling many of their financial concerns.
Questions like:
How to best save for retirement?
What do I do with excess capital?
How can I jump-start my retirement?
Where is the best source for financing my business needs?
How can I create additional tax advantages for me and my business?
How can I protect my assets and pass them efficiently to my heirs?

These and many more questions will be answered as you read through the book. You will find it easily understandable and full of common sense.

DOWNLOAD DISCOVERING HIDDEN TREASURES - DAN THOMPSON

No comments:

Post a Comment