Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sexcapades: Volume 1 (six Sizzling Short Stories) - Jen Ashton

sexcapades: volume 1 (six sizzling short stories) - jen ashton
sexcapades: volume 1 (six sizzling short stories) - jen ashton

Sexcapades is a series of salacious stories about lust and desire. If you have ever fantasized about bedding a hunky bachelor after buying him off the auction block or falling prey to the dangerous charm of a vampire’s thirst for passion, this book will tantalize your tastebuds and have you licking your lips. Written in first person, these stories allow you to become the naughty character who seduces with her sexual prowess. Romantic and semi-explicit.

TITLES AND READING EXCERPTS:

A Vampire Romance: “I desired nothing more than to reciprocate this deep, yet dark craving that lived within us both. I slid down his body, kissing him, licking him, nibbling on his lukewarm flesh."

Single Daddy: “His button-down shirt and tie were crisp and presentable; almost too clean. I wanted to take them off and throw them on the floor, dirty them up a bit.”

Pillow Talk: "Her tongue was like a fresh peach that had been nurtured by the rays of the sun; warm, sweet and juicy.”

My Hero: “He was slowly undressing me with his eyes. This was the look I was hoping for when I bought him.”

Peep Show: “This was the kind of show I lived for. I wanted to intrigue my customers, entice them, give them the thrill and the permission to be bad.”

Sensual Tasting: “I crossed my legs and pretended to be unmoved by his titillating comment. I was suddenly hot and very, very bothered.”

DOWNLOAD SEXCAPADES: VOLUME 1 (SIX SIZZLING SHORT STORIES) - JEN ASHTON

No comments:

Post a Comment