Sunday, September 25, 2011

All Of Vesey - An Artistic Nude Photobook - Winston Image

all of vesey - an artistic nude photobook - winston image
all of vesey - an artistic nude photobook - winston image

Featuring 195 photographs of Vesey, a beautiful professional model.

The photographs are displayed in color if Kindle software for your hardware supports color display (e.g. PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone).
On hardware versions of Kindle, photographs are displayed in black & white.

Warning: This book contains full nudity and is intended for adults only.

Introduction by the author
Vesey is the definitive answer to those who seek for the meaning of the word "gorgeous". She is so beautiful that if she stars in a Hollywood movie, I would go see it. During the shoot, one of the most amazing things I noticed about her is her range of expressions. I asked her to show various emotions and all of them are so real and mesmerizing. She really acts by saying phrases in order to make them real. She looks great in every single one of those expressions, and I was just blown away. This book is my attempt to capture her elegance and beauty as much as I can, and I hope you'll like these photographs.

Winston

DOWNLOAD ALL OF VESEY - AN ARTISTIC NUDE PHOTOBOOK - WINSTON IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment