Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Don't Know What I Want. But I Know It's Not This: A Step-by-step Guide To Finding Gratifying Work - Julie Jansen

i don't know what i want. but i know it's not this: a step-by-step guide to finding gratifying work - julie jansen
i don't know what i want. but i know it's not this: a step-by-step guide to finding gratifying work - julie jansen

Here is the essential guide to kick-starting a career you love in any job market.

There is an epidemic in this country, one that continues to spread despite fluctuations in the economy. A dishearteningly large number of people dislike what they do for a living. In this revised and updated edition of I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This, career coach Julie Jansen shows how anyone unhappy with their employment - or lack of it - can implement a real and satisfying career transformation.

A range of quizzes and personality exercises help you to identify the type of work for which you're best suited, and then, using real-life examples and a useful resource guide, Jansen shows you how to transform even a period of crisis into an opportunity, providing the inspiration and know-how to effect positive change.

DOWNLOAD I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT. BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT THIS: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO FINDING GRATIFYING WORK - JULIE JANSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment