Sunday, September 18, 2011

Live. Laugh. Love - Keorapetse Chakela

live. laugh. love - keorapetse chakela
live. laugh. love - keorapetse chakela

The poetry in this book is focused on being real and simple. I hope for it to influence the youth and hopefully allow the older generations to get some insight on how we the youth can transcend and grow spiritually. The first chapter is the world through the eyes of a vulnerable and fearful man, but as I grow, through experience and my ability to absorb, analyze and be aware, you come to see the birth of consciousness and spirituality. My poetry is real, honest and emotional. I only wish that those who read it become inspired to live, to laugh and most importantly to love with all that they have, for love is the future.

DOWNLOAD LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE - KEORAPETSE CHAKELA

No comments:

Post a Comment