Saturday, September 24, 2011

Xy- At The Two White Rabbits - Verica Stojimirovic

xy- at the two white rabbits - verica stojimirovic
xy- at the two white rabbits - verica stojimirovic

MY MESSAGE IN A BOOTLE
Once upone a time there was an Enchanted Kingdom Serbia and an Enchanted Forest. In it I found this small book and this Message In A Bottle...Verica Stojimirovic

I don’t speak your language very well. I hope – you will understand me.
So, I live in a deep mud of Enchanted Kingdom between a monsters, animals, ghosts and apparitions. Maybe - I am not much better, but try to became Human Being.
My story, and me, we are looking for a Human Beings. We passed by the desert to come to you.
This little book is a RIDDLE. All those years I’ve been trying to solve my life and my little book like a riddle...
This story is TRUE FAIRYTALE. I write, I paint and I live my fairytale...
And this story is MY MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE. We were swiming cross the ocean to come to you...
...AND YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT...
Mademoiselle XY“
For better understanding of this enterpise see folowing videos of You Tube kanalu-http://www.youtube.com/user/dvabelazeca?blend=14&ob=5

DOWNLOAD XY- AT THE TWO WHITE RABBITS - VERICA STOJIMIROVIC

No comments:

Post a Comment