Sunday, October 30, 2011

Storming the Crest

photo

Storming the Crest

I took my new 1D Mk IV for its first Action hitout this morning, more to get used to the setup of the Auto Focus (all 60 or so custom functions, 50 pages of reading in the manual and a separate 50 page white paper from Canon ... ) and I was really impressed with the way it operated essentially straight 'out of the box'

Do I need more time to get used to it, and fine tune it ... you bet !

One thing that really put a smile on my face this morning was just how beautifully AutoISO works on this thing ... just set the shutter speed and aperture you want, and with the absolutely spot on exposure .... worrying about changing lighting conditions are now a dim dark memory ;-)

Is the image quality as good as my 5D Mk II ... nope

Do I care ... no way :-)

Tags

Action

Beaumont_Road

Cycle

Cycling

Sports

shutter speed and aperture, dark memory, mk ii online, lighting conditions, smile on my face, custom functions, auto focus, fine tune, image quality, 5d, 1d, canon

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment