Saturday, December 25, 2010

We do not remember days, we remember moments

photo

We do not remember days, we remember moments

~ Cesare Pavese

I know this picture is really over exposed but i can't decide if i like it or not. Anyway, since i didn't take any pictures today, I decided to upload one from my archives.

Feel free to let me know if you like it or HATE it. I promise not to be offended :)

Its been a lazy saturday for me. I saw 2 movies -
babies - a documentary which follows 4 different babies from around the world for about a year. I quite liked it.
Willy wonka and the chocolate factory. I ve only seen charlie and the chocolate factory before. I liked this one too.

Now, i ve got Oompa loompa doom pa dee dee stuck in my head

Tags

Cesare Pavese

sea

ocean

astoria

oregon

nature

beach

water

blue

earth

tropical

island

summer

coast

sun

shore

sand

vacation

sky

heaven

seascape

sunset

bay

cruise

light

evening

overexposed

background

environment

ecology

wind

OR

USA

willy wonka and the chocolate factory, dee dee, charlie and the chocolate factory, charlie and the chocolate, saw 2, doom, babies, documentary
qtdz
Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment